I begin this post by expressing my absolute delight and excitement over winning my 1st blog award presented to me from my fellow foodie Erin, the creator of Dinner Dishes and Desserts.
Erin has a wonderful blog full of great recipes that you’re sure to enjoy. Be sure to check it out!
Many thanks to Erin for presenting me with this award and as part of my acceptance there are some responsibilities that apply which include thanking the person who sent it to me by linking back to their site (this also applies to those I am passing this award onto as well) sharing 7 things about myself and then having the pleasure of passing this prestigious award to 15 others.
1) In addition to cooking I love to garden. I’m a big proponent of fresh herbs when I cook and love to enjoy the fruits of my labor in my food.
2) I’ve been happily married for 27 years
3) I have 2 wonderful children
4) I live in upstate New York
5) Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day
6) I have an addiction to collecting cookbooks to which I am currently looking for a self-help group for but have yet to find.
7) I’ve recently developed a love affair with “Cambozola Cheese”. It’s a combination of Camembert and Gorgonzola and is wonderful with simple crackers. So so yummy!!!!
Now comes the fun part…imparting this award onto 15 other well-deserving foodies…
That’s So Michelle
A Zesty Bite
The Spice Garden
The Pink Apron
The Baking Bookworm
It Doesn’t Fall Far From The Tree
Savour the Senses
The Comfort of Cooking
Ginger and Scotch
The Sizzling Spoon
Mamma Me Gluten Free
Simple Gourmet Cooking
Congratulations to all of you and thank you for continually inspiring me in the kitchen!